Blogo tried saving your post on Evernote but something went wrong. That’s not cool but we know how to fix it. This error usually happens because of problems related to internet connection instability.
- Check if your internet connection is working
- Disconnect and reconnect Evernote integration on Blogo’s Preferences/Settings
- If you copied and pasted some text in the editor from the web, it might get corrupted when saving to Evernote. Try to copy to a simple text editor first and then, paste on Blogo.
- Remove the tags and categories of your post and try saving again
- Close Blogo and then reopen it
If none of these alternatives work, please contact our support.