Unsubscribing from the App Store on your Apple device
- From your device’s home screen select and open the App Store.
- Select Featured from the menu at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Apple ID.
- Select View Apple ID.
- Enter your password and press OK.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select Manage App Subscriptions. If you don’t have any app subscriptions this button will not be displayed.
- You’ll be taken to your App Subscriptions page. Select your Blogo subscription from the options.
- Tap On to toggle the switch to Off.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message. Select Turn Off to confirm your choice.
Unsubscribing from iTunes on your computer
- Launch iTunes from your computer.
- Select iTunes Store from the main menu, then select View Account.
- Enter your Apple ID and password if prompted.
- From the Account Information screen, scroll to the bottom of the page to the Settings section.
- Select the Manage link to the right of Subscriptions.
- You’ll be taken to the Manage Subscriptions screen. Select your Blogo subscription from the options.
- You’ll be taken to the Edit Subscription screen with your subscription status and details. Click the Off radial button to turn off auto-renewal for your Blogo subscription.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message. Select Continue to confirm your choice.
This should give you the option to turn off auto-renewal so your subscription will cancel at the end of your current billing period or trial.
Apple has an excellent knowledge base article all about purchasing and managing auto-renewing subscriptions:
If you’d like to try to get a refund for the most recent charge from Apple, you can try Apple’s Report a Problem feature at https://reportaproblem.apple.com/ (you’ll have to sign in).